- You have made an information request to us.
- You have placed an order for one of our services.
- You have applied for a job or internship with us.
- You are representing your organization.
- GDPR-compliant Information Security Policy and Data Protection Policy with specific guidance to our employees, sub-processors, and freelancers.
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements with employees and contractors (subprocessors and freelancers).
- Development of a cloud-based platform where our data management processes take place which is accessible, with appropriate restriction, worldwide by our employees and contractors.
- Providing guidance and demanding from our contractors full compliance with the best possible data protection measures, including their own desktop and mobile computers.
- Appropriate procedures and methods of data transfer via secure channels of communication and additional measures such as encryption.
- Appropriate policies for retention of documents containing personal data and deletion upon completion of the job related to a particular document.
- Adequate measures to ensure the preservation of documents from loss or destruction.
- Continuous review of data security practices to ensure full compliance with the applicable legislation and the client requirements set forth in agreements or specific instructions.